- We ship our products all over the world.
- Payments can be made through Visa, Master-card, or PayPal.
- Customers from EAST AFRICA can pay through M-pesa.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email confirming that we have received your order.
- All orders go through a credit card approval process. Orders are not released for shipment until this verification is complete.
- Please note: this can effect the shipment delivery time.
- When your order is shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of shipping and an email receipt.
- To determine when you will receive your order, please note that credit card authorization and verification must be received before we can process your order.
- Your item(s) will be placed inside a poly bag, which will then be placed in a box.
- Depending on which country you are located in, you will receive your order in 14 – 21 working days using standard shipping
- Incase you want your shipping expedited, we use DHL at an extra cost and it takes 3-5 days depending on your country.
Average delivery times for orders shipped:
- Canada / USA, most places in Europe, Taiwan and Japan: -. 14-21 working days
- Australia and New Zealand : .- 14-21 working days
- the Middle East: 14-21 working days.
- South America and Central America: the transit time is unknown as the Africancrafts Village has not shipped to those destinations.
- African countries:5-10 working days.
DOCUMENTATION / CUSTOMS / QUARANTINE
For Customs purposes, all shipments will be accompanied by either a ‘Statement of Origin,’ or a ‘Certificate of Origin’ showing that the items are 100% made in Africa and this exempts orders of some products to USA and Britain from taxation.
The Africancrafts Village cannot take responsibility for any charges, brokerage fees or duties (if any) incurred when your shipment enters your country.
For Kenya, a 3% duty is levied.
- The African crafts Village will not take responsibility for any costs incurred if your shipment is subjected to quarantine inspections that result in your shipment having to be treated with a form of insecticide. With the exception of Australia, no other country that we have shipped to, thus far, has subjected our products to quarantine insecticide treatments.
- Additionally, we will not assume responsibility–financially, or in any other way, if your shipment is not allowed into the country in which you reside–with the result being that your order is shipped back to Kenya.
- If you are not sure about your country’s customs / quarantine laws, then we suggest that you contact your local customs office to find out more information.